Caroline Feig, Physical Therapist sees clients at the Pilates Garage several days a week. If you are interested in booking a PT session with Caroline, please be in touch with her directly. Caroline schedules her own appointments and has rates separate than the Pilates Garage. To contact Caroline or learn more about her approach please visit her website.
About Caroline Feig
Caroline Feig is a doctor of physical therapy, manual therapist, Pilates instructor, Tai Chi practitioner and Feldenkrais practitioner. She has taken over 30+ courses in manual therapy and has studied both the Integrative Systems Model with Diane Lee and Functional Manual Therapy with Gregg Johnson.
Caroline believes in an integrative approach to physical health and works very closely with Margi Douglas and all of the instructors at the Pilates Garage to help create a comprehensive plan for all patients and clients.
Some of the most common conditions she treats are the following:
- Disorders of the jaw/neck/face including TMD and orofacial pain
- Back pain including Stenosis, disc pain, facet pain and fractures
- Disorders of the pelvis, sacrum, sacroiliac joints and pubis
- Hip impingement, arthritis, labral tears and tendonopathie
- Shoulder impingement, arthritis, labral tears and tendonopathies
- Chronic pain, central sensitization, Regional Sympathetic Dystrophy
- Radiculopathies, Referred pain, nerve compression
- Plantar Fascitis, achilies tendonopathy, tarsal tunnel syndrome
- Disorders of the wrist, elbow, fingers such as osteoarthritis, tendonopathy, carpal tunnel, trigger finger, dupuytren’s and skiier’s thumb
- Ribcage injury such as costal chondritis, “ring” shifts, joint pain
- Disorders of the nervous system that require improvements in balance, coordination, gait and proprioception